Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rants and Raves

My rants and raves.

Rants:
1. I noticed that at work, people are becoming more pathetic. They have arms, but could not write. They have mouth, but could not speak. They have legs, but could not walk. I've just about used up all the profanity I know. If they want, I could break their arms, punch their mouth and paddle their legs so they'll have legitimate reason not to use them. (uh-huh, I'm really angry).

2. More and more bus drivers are becoming inconsiderate drivers. They keep stepping on the gas, stepping on the brakes (too sudden), and we have to hang on to to the seat handles for dear life. Like tonight, the possibility crossed my mind that I could just fly towards the front of the bus from the way the driver kept stepping on the brakes.

3. I hate to hear whistling and humming while I'm working. Oh, and I especially hate loud eating noises. Please don't stay within my earshot.

4. This just happened today. There's this girl who answered my call regarding debit card issuance.. I argued with her, and this is very rare instance for me, because I normally don't like confrontations. But it's because she was speaking in an overly condescending tone that I had to respond back harshly. Bu%*s&^t girl. I asked one question, she asked me back 3. She said 'I don't understand you.. blah blah blah'. Then I said 'That's what I'm asking you! I just needed to know if yes or no!'. You bitchy people, don't push me too hard, because I will definitely bitch you back.

Raves
1. I'm overwhelmed by the love and care from people whom I love and care back. They're such blessings that it really does make me wonder what I ever did to deserve them. I may seem aloof at times, but really, I feel everything inside.

2. I've had 4 birthday meals with friends and officemates, and there'll be two more this weekend. It's a very good feeling. So as always, diet is suspended, and will only resume on Monday.

3. Raves on food. I love the lemon lust bar from Cedele, the sticky dates dessert from Marmalade pantry and I've been craving for not-so- instant noodles (those that still needs boiling).

4. I love the Gongcha milk tea at United Square! Had it for 3 consecutive days last week. At their branch here in Singapore, they will ask you your preferred sugar level. Even with my love for sweet things, I can only take 80%. Dang, 100% is too much!

No comments: