Sunday, July 18, 2010

Live to Eat, Eat to Live

Cutie Sam @ OUB Centre, Raffles Place

This place is pretty new.. and they have their promo.. I think set meal for dinner is only SGD5 or SGD6 (set meal means you get a drink with your main dish)

Chicken noodle. Nice actually, and they give so much chicken chunks (too bad I couldn't finish all because I'm still observing my Blood Type B 'no chicken' diet)

I ordered the Sichuan Dandan Lamian - Hawker at Chinatown



The freshly hand made noodle was springy, and the sauce was slightly spicy. The cucumber shreds (I assumed they were cucumbers) balanced the spiciness.

It's super long. You can't possibly slurp it in without cutting it at some point.
I'd probably order the same thing again if I'm in that hawker place.

My tuna 6" honey oat sub with lettuce and green pepper with honey mustard sauce accompanied by oatmeal raisin and chocolate macadamia cookie.

Soccer season special: Fish and chips with lemon cream sauce at the Pasta place at Wheelock (forgot the name)


Potato salad.
I ordered the set meal. I think it cost me about SGD15.. really couldn't remember now. Ack! Why am I becoming so forgetful nowadays?

@ Republic Plaza, Raffles Place

Pancake with banana. I'm really not a breakfast person. I was full after 1 piece, and had to force myself to finish the other pieces.

It's SGD9.70 for the pancakes and teh c peng.


Mango pudding at Crystal Jade

The sweetness is balanced out by the evaporated milk.

No comments: