Monday, July 5, 2010

Love is in the Air

Me, holding a ball of bright light.You can see tendrils of curls, because I asked the salon lady to let my hair down in soft curls (it's not soft at all! stiff as a board with all the hairspray) instead of brushing it up into a neat bun.
Yellow gown.

Looks big.
It was a bit loose, but by then, it was too late for further alterations.

That's me! With my partner, the bride's brother.

The bridal car.

Holy Trinity Church, Forbes Park Makati City. June 27,2010. 3PM wedding.
Luckily, the aisle wasn't long.



Here comes the bride, all dressed in white.
It's the first time I got teary eyed (mmm maybe not first, but I couldn't remember the other times). It's the second wedding where the bride is one of my bestfriends.

I'm one of the bridesmaid!
The lovely bride. Truly. I rarely ever say a girl is beautiful, but my friend is something else. If only I can get her 'go-ahead' for me to show her photo... but she's in Europe now for their honeymoon.

Dinner reception was held at the New World Renaissance Hotel ballroom.

The groom is soo in love, and he showed it on every opportunity that passed his way. I could just hug him for that!

The food arrival ceremony.
Some of the girls enjoyed their dance, while some had that 'it's all for the money' look on their faces.
Blurry shots. My camera doesn't emphatise with my shaky hands =(.

Cards for the 'Guess who' game. The host will ask a series of questions, and each table should have a representative to raise his/her had with the table's answer. One wrong answer and the cards will be confiscated. Whichever table wins gets the prize. We didn't win.

No comments: