Sunday, July 4, 2010

Snack Here, Snack There, Snack Snack Everywhere

My mango dessert
...with mangoes, banana, crushed ice and the forbidden ice cream

I like the basic no frills donuts...
Food from Starbucks.. don't know why I suddenly missed their desserts..

Oreo cheesecake. Ah, just lovely.

I love their caramel waffles.
Banoffee Pie! I can't stop myself from ordering this again.

Crushed graham, banana, chocolate center, topped off with whipped cream and some caramel drizzles. It's yummy, as long as I push the calorie count from my mind.

Lanzones. I think it's called Lokong or something in Bangkok.


A Philippine snack/dessert
Rice cake made from ground glutinuous rice, baked in a pot lined with banana leaves. It is cooked with live coals on top and beneath the pot to give it that smoked taste. It's topped off with a spread of butter, cheese, duck egg, sprinkle of sugar and grated coconut. Yummy!

The Wendy's side salad. Only PHP30 (about 80-90 cents)

Macaroni salad, small diced carrots, jello, cheese and thousand island dressing. I love it. Salad without those tasteless greens.

Juice drink with L-Carnetene, supposedly aids in weight loss.

Pop potato chips. Not fried, not baked, but popped. Just like what they do to those fattening corn kernels. Interesting.




Bought from Healthy Options. Taste is so-so. If it was extraordinary, I would've bought some to bring back to Singapore.

Mmm cheese waffle!



Big chunk of cheese! I love it!


No comments: