Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yummy Food in Cebu

Choi City, Cebu - dinner 6Feb2011. Soup, seafood roll, siomai and a lot more dishes that I wasn't able to take picture of (sigh). I loooved the food - from the soup, to the siomai, and the duck! it was good and crispy and tender.. absolutely no gamey taste


My four seasons shake at Choi City. Yum.
Cafe Laguna at Ayala Cebu

Seafood soup. Mmmm loved it. There were a lot more dishes, but I forgot to take pictures! There's crispy pata (Yum!), Sizzling bulalo (okay I guess, because I'm really not a beef person), Bangus (milkfish), and pinakbet. Everything was good! It was just too bad that my sore tooth was acting up then.


Ooooh.. a great surpise awaits inside the leaf package

The best puto bong-bong I've eaten in my whole life. Perfect texture, fragrant, with generous toppings of desicated coconut, melted margarine and sugar.


Stuffed pizza (with loads of meat) from Sbarro, Ayala Mall Cebu... it wasn't so nice that day, but it used to be my favorite dish from Sbarro when I was still in Manila.

No comments: