Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snacks

My rare indulgence. For those days when I'm super hungry, or need the instant energy.




Yummy but super sweet cake given by an officemate. After swallowing it, I immediately felt the guilt so I went to the gym that night.

Cute as a button!

With cool custard inside. A Friday snack from my colleague from the Taiwan team.

Saturday lunch...

But since there's so little of it in the can, I treated it as a snack.
I loooove Century Tuna's paella in can. When I was in high school (or college), they sold this.. but after a few months, they stopped making them.
Many years after, they're reviving it. I was sooo excited when I saw it.
Problem with what I ate earlier though was the grains were too hard. The tuna too hard. And there's no other color except brownish orange and green. It would've helped if there's red pepper or carrot inside.
Two-Bites brownies from Canada, which was brought to the Philippines, before my friend brought it over to Singapore. These brownies are jetsetters.

No comments: