Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lo Hei 2011

Uh-huh, reading the lo-hei cheat sheet.
Organised tossing of the yu sheng (different food with different meaning, tossed together to... well, bring luck, I suppose. It's a Chinese New Year tradition), no spillage. Yey! all the luck has been contained.
My share of the goodluck food.

Sharksfin soup (sorry sharkies! but they've already cooked your fins, it would be a waste if I don't eat you)

First dish - scallop, broccoli, abalone, and a square piece of carrot.

Chicken

Sung Hock fish
Crab noodles
Mango sago .....very very yummy!
********************************************************************
Our insurance agent treated our team to a Chinese New Year lunch at Sheraton Towers.
I love Sheraton's Chinese food. I've eaten there once when I attended a colleague's wedding and found the food, the quality and presentation very good.
I wasn't disappointed with what I ate the second time around.
Everything was warm, tasty, clean, and not so oily.
I love their food! Yum!

No comments: