Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dragon Dance in the Office, 11Feb2011 14:00

Our Bank hired some dragon dancers to perform and go around our office
We were given the privilege to hang ang-paos on the ceiling above our desks, so that the dragon will go to our desks (to 'bless' us).
That's my ang-pao with my sgd10 (sorry, it's not much). I've never really taken notice of the ceiling above until they placed the ang-pao there. Darn it, I'm seated under the aircon vent. No wonder it's super chilly!


The Dwagon is in the house!

Spot the dragons

Heeheehee.. adorable dragon, typing some random numbers on my colleague's calculator. Basically, after they get your ang-pao, they'd leave a 4 digit number, which is supposed to be your lucky number.


It was sooo noisy. Imagine, I was speaking to a client when suddenly there was this loud 'chang chang chang! Chug, chang, chug, chang!'

Meet our team's copier, scanner and fax machine.

Dwagon approaching my desk. I got scared!

Get it! Get it!
The dwagon jumped up to get my ang-pao

Dwagon's bum

The two dragons snubbing each other.



This is just so cute. Look at Dwagon, staring up at the ang-pao with mouth agape and contemplating how he can gobble it.




The dragon is leaving. Bye...!

No comments: