Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday Super Cheat Day


Korean resto at Raffles City

I chose bulgogi with brown rice and citron soy sauce

My friend chose the ginseng chicken soup, which I looove, but couldn't eat because I'm not allowed to eat chicken.

Hihihi, look at the chicken. So demure with the legs crossed.


The tissue

The chicken looks different! Grr

My bulgogi bibimbap.
The sauce is given to you separately, which I like, because you can adjust the taste accordingly.
Each person (3 of us) shelled out SGD21.
Actually, I liked the food because it tasted clean, fresh and healthy. Though I don't think it's a weekend food (at least for me, because I like eating not-so-healthy food during weekends). I think its perfect for weekday lunches.
Dessert at TCC after the filling dinner.

My drink

Ginger green tea, which is surprisingly refreshing. The ginger is not overpowering, and leaves a cool sensation on your throat.

Mascarpone D'Lite. I love this dessert. My second time to eat this.

Chocolate Devotion...

Ooozing chocolate lava, with raspberry sauce and caramel thingly. Love it! Yum yum yum!


No comments: