Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Suuuuuper snail-like slowness at the cashier counter of Forever 21, Wisma branch.
Apparently, their cash registers are not working properly and not issuing receipts, so they had to write the items down on the receipts.. but still, 10+ minutes waiting time is too long!
St*p%d sales clerk. Clipping away his ingrown while blocking the buyers (me) path. I was looking at this cute hush puppies step-in shoes with installed socks but he was just there, and it totally pissed me off. (which was a good thing, because I lost interest and didn't buy the shoes).

Last fastfood (Bonchon) dinner before I go back to my healthy-eating diet tomorrow. (which would run until my next vacation in March)
What I bought today: the blue polo from Forever 21, skinny jeans, and cutesy NET shirt (which I can't seem to outgrow from)

Down to SGD1 per bar from usual price of SGD4.95. It's expiring on March.. but it's okay, it's a goner before 17Feb2011 anyway.
My gosh, my bedsheet is dirty! but it's okay, I've already changed them and I 'reckon' I'll have a good sleep tonight. Freshly changed sheets never fail to do that to me.


No comments: