Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello Saturday

My absolute favorite day!

Saturday is when I wake up late and do everything slowly, at a normal-person pace. It's when my frown disappears to be replaced by .. well, my normal no-reaction face.

Tomorrow would be a bit busy for me though, because I'd still have to rush about. I have to go to the dentist for my check-up, then go to the office to do some clean-up (by this I mean I will try to organise my things), go to Lucky Plaza in Orchard to run some errands and... shop (for running shoes)! I also plan to go to NEX Mall at Serangoon. First time I went there in December was a bit of a disaster because it was tooo crowded. But now that it's not a peak season, I believe it shouldn't be that bad anymore.

My goodness, it's only 2:08am and I'm so sleepy. There's no way I can blog tonight. I'll do it tomorrow night instead.

No comments: