Sunday, February 27, 2011

Like, Totally!

Outside Ion Orchard's LV branch.
The still crisp-looking carrier bag.
The extremes: Daiso Purchases (SGD10 for 5 items) and LV Carrier

Welcome to your new home! Where you will be loved for the first few days, and eventually ignored. Tsk tsk.

Taking the bag out

Totally PM (small). I was supposed to get the Totally MM (Medium), but it was Totally too big for me.

Ahhh... actually, Totally is photogenic. She looks like an imitation LV in person. er, in actual.


For the PM bag, there's only 2 inside pockets.


Totally PM with Rivington PM and Bacon at the back.
(She was there all along, I just positioned her so that she's facing the camera.)

Into the bag you go.


My second LV bag. First LV purchase.
I guess I'm spoiling myself too much.. but I do have my own reasons for buying it.
At this point, I just have to make sure it doesn't become a habit.

No comments: