Sunday, February 27, 2011

830pm Breakfast

At Wild Honey in Mandarin Gallery
They serve all-day breakfast, and they're always packed. We waited for about 20-30 minutes.

Breakfast from different countries.. How I wish they'd include the Philippine breakfast of longanisa (sausage [but it's different from the western sausages because it's sweet, and..well, it's just different]), sinangag (garlic fried rice), fried egg.


Wild Honey Iced Tea. I won't order this next time. It tasted too... medicinal.

My English Breakfast. I'm gagging now just by looking at it. These are all the things I'm not supposed to eat (both for my weight loss and blood type diet) - sausage, bacon, grilled tomato, potato wedges, sauteed mushrooms and soft scrambled eggs with two giant slices of bread.
My friend's Tuscan (I think) breakfast - stewed tomato with egg something.

English breakfast in a bite.
******************************************************************
I liked the eggs. The wedges and sauteed mushrooms were okay as well.
All others were too salty, too oily, too common.
Each person shelled out SGD30.
I didn't like it much, but maybe because to begin with, I don't eat breakfast and when I do, I don't really enjoy it.. except on rare instances.

No comments: