Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Valentine's Day

Worked late till 11pm on Valentine's Day. I knew I'd be staying late, so I bought soup from Soup Spoon, Marina Bay Link Mall.

It's watercress with pear, their monthly chef's creation. It's not your typical soup, because it's thick and salty and sweet.. but I kinda like it.
I also bought Red Mango yogurt, because it's 1 for 1.

For Mondays, they serve natural and red currant. The natural wasn't ready yet, so I bought 2 red currants instead. One for me, and one for my office buddy.




Looks good.. I've actually forgotten how Red Mango yogurt taste like..
Hmm but taste-wise, it was disappointing. It's more sour than how I remember it to be. Plus, it left this film in my mouth and a slight after-taste.

My Valentine cookie from my office buddy.

Cookie from Famous Amos. Yum!
The one on top was my first cute bite.

I was stressed and hungry, so I ate it all in one sitting.

No comments: