Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh, Molar

My first dentist visit here in Singapore. Johan dental surgery located at Toa Payoh. It's a very clean and modern dental clinic.

*My bill - SGD160 for the cleaning, scaling, occlusal adjustment (whatever), xray and medicine.
Sliced fish porridge. My dinner for 2 consecutive nights. I love it. It's from this restaurant at Square 2, Novena. They grind the grains, so the porridge doesn't have any visible grains. Instead, it's creamy and thick. No need to chew! Yipee!

Chocolate to cheer me up
*********************************************************************
Why, oh why did my molar suddenly act up?
It has caused me so much pain and worry.
I wasn't able to eat lunch for two days because my neck felt numb from the pain (despite pain killers). I wasn't able to concentrate at work. I was so worried that I might have to go thru root canal..
To date, the problem is not yet solved. Some scaling and cleaning was done, which eased the pain tremendously. I'm also under antibiotic treatment. Come 19Feb, I have to go back to the dentist so that he can remove my molar's filling to check if cavity has settled in below the filling. Thereafter, he will put some medicine and a clean layer of filling to seal the hole.
Hopefully, everything will be okay once my dentist does that.
And hopefully, the process will only cost me SGD40, because I can only claim SGD200 from the bank.

No comments: