Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sugar Shock


So pathetic of me, I actually went to Cheers convenience store to buy a bar of chocolate just to cheer me up. Well.. it doesn't seem to be doing much except irritate my throat. Ehem ehem, but I don't think it will irritate it enough for me to call in sick tomorrow "Croack! boss, I have a sorethroat *cough cough*, I can't go to work".

Anyway, I can't go on 'MC' (Medical Leave) tomorrow because 1. It's not my style to take sick leave (because it's too much of a hassle! I have to secure a slip from the doctor first before I can call in sick). 2. It's my last day of work, atleast until next Friday because I'm off to Vietnam on Thursday!
~
And yes, the chocolate is Van Houten. As much as I wanted to buy Kinder Bueno or Cadbury or Hershey's, I couldn't! Because it was expensive. This was the cheapest chocolate bar in the store. (SGD1)



No comments: