Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm a Bookaholic, Magaholic and Shoe-aholic











Oh no, oh no, it's getting out of hand!

I'm becoming more and more '-aholic' with a lot of things - books, magazines and shoes. It seems I can't say no to buying them if I think they're priced reasonably (Read: Items on sale).
I bought the purple pair of shoes from Pretty Fit which was having a big sale (up to 70% discount, and the 70% thing was true! I saw shoes that used to be priced at SGD69, now selling for SGD29 or less).
Then for the books, it seems everytime I go to the bookstore, I'd see an interesting title which would really tempt me to buy (to read on my spare time..which means I won't be reading it at all).
Magazines! 8 Days Mag is only SGD2, so sometimes (er oftentimes), I would think 'geez, it's only 2 dollars, why am I scrimping myself?'. So I'd end up buying a copy, and it's a weekly publication!

No comments: