Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Small Guilty Pleasures


Money can buy happiness.. temporarily, like 40 minutes for the magazine and 5 minutes for the chocolate bar.
Bought 8 Days local Singaporean Magazine (SGD2) and Cadbury Hazelnut chocolate bar (SGD1.40) this evening on my way home.
Good thing I bought the magazine because on the bus ride home, there was an outrageous traffic jam which lasted about 40 minutes (outrageously long in Singapore). So I just flipped through the mag while shivering from the cold bus airconditioning (too lazy to stand up and adjust the 'air vent').
I couldn't eat the chocolate because eating wasn't allowed inside the bus. I'm a good girl and I generally abide by the rules, but the moment I stepped out of the bus, I tore the wrapper open and started eating till I reached the condo.

No comments: