Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back To Reality

I came back today from my super short vacation in Bangkok.

Since Friday was a holiday (Good Friday), my friends and I decided to go to Thailand. Our itinerary was to go to Ayuthaya, and to visit some well-known areas with their sacred Buddhas.

We got there at 11AM, Friday. By the time we were ready to go out, it was already 130PM. As we all know, time flies by when you're having fun

Bah... my mind doesn't seem to be working now from lack of sleep.

I will write back again once everything is in order.

In case I forget though, here are some of the highlights:

- Recommended 'funny tours'
- Tuk-tuk
- 5 minutes of browsing = 5 gallons of gasoline for the tuk-tuk
- Siam Nuravit (or something). Show with some boring parts, but the special effects were fantastic
- The elephant who kept looking at me for more sugarcane
- Night market
- Ayuthaya
- Lanzones is Long Kang
- Cruisin
- Buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner = fat me
- King and I Massage and Spa

No comments: