Friday, April 3, 2009

Not in the Mood

Lately I'm just not in the mood to update my blog.

I do take time to take pictures and think of how I will write it down, but somehow, it doesn't get its way to this site.

Anyway, a 'brief'' summary of what has happened the past few days..

I turned into this bad person, and forgetful too because I've already forgotten the first incident. The second one was during a bus ride to the office. I am not a morning person. You will not see me smiling for the first hour after I wake up.

So naturally, I was not in a good mood. A lady came up to the bus and passed by me, I heard a 'click' and I noticed that she dropped something, I looked at it discreetly and noticed that it was a thumb drive.. hmmm.. an item of importance, but then, the lady didn't look too nice, so I did what some people would do-turn a blind eye.

A dude from the back saw it and asked the woman on the other side if the it belonged to her. Apparently (or atleast I think so), she must have felt it when the thing dropped because she said "No, it's not mine. It must be yours" and she looked straight at the girl.

The woman bent down (which must have been tough because she's a bit fleshy on the torso and tummy area) and stretched out her hand to the lady. I didn't hear a 'Thank you' from the lady, so maybe she just smiled and nodded (I surely hope so! or else we won't be motivated to help other people next time).

--

I slept 11 hours last night. Originally, I planned to take a nap from 820-9pm, afterwhich I will go for my night swimming. But as expected, I couldn't bring myself to get up, so I slept again.

I woke up at 11pm and just went to the toilet to wash my teeth, my feet etc. and went back to sleep.

So for the first time in a few months, I got to work at 845am, and was even able to buy breakfast from Old Chang Kee! Woo-pee! Yummy nasi-lemak.

No comments: