Monday, April 13, 2009

King and I


This was taken inside the 'King and I, Massage and Spa' somewhere near Siam Discovery.
My friends went there for a Thai Massage on Saturday night.
I don't like massage because:
1. I don't like stripping down to my birthday suit in front of a stranger.
2. I, my muscles, tense up whenever it's being kneaded (even while being massaged in a salon)
3. It's added expense (heehee)
So while they had their Thai massage (THB300 for 1 hour), I waited around and closed my eyes a bit. I couldn't really sleep because I was sitting in an exposed area where passing guests could see me.
So I just closed my eyes and tried to relax, until I'd feel my head roll a bit and snap right back up. Roll a bit, and jerk right back.

It seems this particular spa is very popular, because there was a steady flow of clients. And they only accept cash! Imagine how much actual cash they earn in a day.




No comments: