Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday Itinerary

<---- My Saturday attire.

It's now 12:05AM, Sunday.

Yesterday, I woke up quite late. Almost 12 noon, I think.

Aaaah, it's so nice to wake up when you feel like it, not because your cellphone alarm is bugging you.

My itinerary for the day :
1.) Clean the room
2.) Meet my friend and go mall-hopping

I cleaned my room a bit, mostly just swept the floor and wiped the table top and mopped the floor (mop=wipe, since I literally bent down to clean the floor with wet disinfecting wipes, using my hands). Then I showered and leafed through the free newspaper (delivered to our doorsteps daily) to get some ideas on where to go and what to buy.

I went to Compass Point in Sengkang to meet my friend. It was about 3 then, so time for lunch!

I ate at Swensens (It's a very popular restaurant in Singapore. Locals really queue for it just to eat their food), because I saw their newspaper ad about their holiday lasagna . (Yes, I'm one of those people who's easily swayed by advertisements.)

It's okay lah, but nothing extraordinary. I certainly wouldn't be ordering it again.

It did fill me up though. Well, it should since it cost me sgd15.90++.

No comments: