Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ooooh gifts!


Gift actually, without the 'S'.
This is the first gift that I'm giving out to a friend.
Lazy lazy me, I haven't Christmas shopped much- mostly just food for my aunties back home. So now that it's just a few days before Christmas... I am panicking! Which means... I will probably spend more!!
---
So again, this is the first gift that I'm giving. It's a nice, cute and useful item. But I won't say what it is until this holiday season ends.
The reason(s) why it takes so long for me to shop are:
1.) I'm hesitant to immediately buy stuff because I might see something better as I go around the malls.
2.) I want to give gifts that I think my receiver will like, plus it should be something that I like as well (meaning it has to be with my stamp of approval.)
3.) I'm waiting for the stores to go on sale.
4.) Sometimes, my stingy side will take over. Which means I'll end up buying nothing.
5.) I can't make up my mind fast enough

1 comment:

Back in Davao said...

This is super belated, but the gift was a battery-operated neck massager. I gave this to jie jie