Thursday, December 11, 2008

Despedida and more ouchy








I don't know what happened, but I can't seem to get the layout right.
Anyway, tonight I had dinner with two of my friends in the Bank . It was a despedida dinner for my boss because she's going back to Manila to assume a higher position.
We ate at Seoul Garden in Ngee Ann City. It's a Korean buffet dinner, so I, well, practiced the art of gluttony again. I ate with my eyes, so whatever looked nice went to my plate and thereafter to my stomach!
I guess, it's wheat bread for dinner again next week.
You can see from the picture above that I took vegetables. I'm not really a health buff, but whenever I get the chance, I take a lot of it- to make up for days when I feed myself junk.
In all, I didn't eat THAT much. I only had one round of ice cream (with 3 small scoops).
__
After dinner, we walked around a bit and I felt pain on both my feet again. I was wearing a different pair of shoes, and it worsened my already corny feet. Ouch ouch ouch! Dang you too shoes#2!
__
Along Orchard, two girls were doing body bending stunts. They usually do it on Saturdays, but I guess to take advantage of the season, they're also doing it now on weekdays. The other girl was bent backwards, and the other one was on top of the bent girl. Look at the picture above and try to imagine it.


No comments: