Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bolt's #2876 Fan


I watched Bolt last Sunday evening at Cineleisure in Cathay (Orchard).
It's a cute movie and some scenes were really adorable.
So, I was chatting with my brother about it, and he asked me which was nicer: Ratatouille or Bolt? I said "Ratatouille."
Weird huh? I hate rodents. They freak me out, they are gross and they scare the S%7t out of me. But I liked the movie. And I found them cute.
On the other hand, I like dogs, I don't have one but I love watching them. Most of them are cute!
So..where's the logic?
Well, maybe that's the thing. Dogs are already adorable, so when they make an animated film about them, the cute dog traits are, well, just cute dog traits.
Whereas for rodents to be cute, they really had to pour their creative juices out. It's more challenging for the creators.
I guess I'm like that. I appreciate things by the effort that went into it. Sure, the end result is important, but what goes into it has as much bearing.
Oh my gosh! The fly in the plastic bag is trashing about. (Refer to my previous blog).
I think it has regained its strength, or its wings are now working. Whatever, I'm throwing it out now.

No comments: