Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fly!!!


This is a breaking entry. I was bluetoothing some pictures for my blog when I heard a 'tick tick' sound. Being the paranoid that I am, I immediately got up and looked around. 'tick tick'.
It seemed to be coming from the grocery bag, which contained my 25oml milk in tetra pak, freshly bought from Fair Price.
I jerked the plastic around, and saw something move inside. Gulp! could it be a small frog?
Frog!? Why would I think that? Well, because by the backdoor of the condo where I'm staying, it's quite grassy, there are a lot of frogs hopping around. And lizard. And snails. And leech-like thingies sliding around. In fairness, the place is nice, it's just that it's very much natural- the grass, the soil. So it's equally natural that these nature-loving creatures would love to live there.
Anyway, I was thinking "Oh man, yuck! What should I do!?". But I had to be tough, so I jerked it more forcefully now. As if my arm strength will make my fears disappear. Then, there it was, the fly! Moving about (It might be missing it's wing, that's why it didn't just fly off). So, I took out my milk as fast as I could, thinking I could outmove the fly... and I did! So I hurriedly tied the plastic, with so much air inside that it's all ballooned up. I don't want to touch it anymore, because if I try to press it down to release some air, the fly might just fly off, or hop out! And I don't want to be chasing it the whole night.
'Tick tick' It's moving about. I'll throw it out later.

No comments: