Thursday, December 4, 2008

How It Started

Well, there's not much of a history on how my blogging started, but anyway, there's Still a story behind it.


I've always liked writing. Back when I was just a little girl, I would write on these small sheets of bond paper- Poetry, short story, corny stuff. You know, childish things. Then, I would staple them together so that it would resemble a book.


In college, I joined our college literary office, and even had 2 of writings published.


In between, I would write on my diary. I started by writing on those cutesy notebooks, then as I mature, so did my diary-writing habit. I started to write on the computer, which wasn't really a good idea because the CPU crashed, and I wasn't able to save it. Dang! All those college memories. Probably about crushes and petty frustrations like not being a dean's list. (Geez, college days.)

So anyway, a lot of people have their own blogs now. I wanted to start some time ago, but I couldn't come up with a nice blog name. It seemed like all the names and phrases were already taken.

Thinking of a name alone took almost a month. That, plus my laziness.

Now, finally, I have my own blog.

No comments: