Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Not Me If I Don't Talk About Food

Happy bolo! I missed this. Bought it from Daiso, the 2 dollar store.
It's the small cookie thingy, which feels warm as it melts on your tongue. It's a childhood food.

John something fastfood. Darn it, I'm having memory loss. I can only remember John Little, which is a department store.
Oh, Long John Silver!

Bread. I don't like these pan breads.. But I bought it because I have a can of tuna salad spread, which I wasn't able to use because I brought the bread to the office and it wouldn't look nice to go spreading the spread in front of my officemates. There, what a long sentence.


Dumpling soup from Lau Pa Sat. Not nice.


Twix, a treat for myself.


Eating my banana with my Reuters screen as a backdrop.


Banana is going to turn into mush soon, judging from its skin.


No comments: