Friday, April 22, 2011

Food Delivery!



Wow, it's so complete. There's plastic utensils, parmesan cheese, pepper, and tissue.

Very considerate packaging. The noodle is separate from the sauce. Eh, where's the other piece?



I know you saw it, it's stuck to the box. It's actually very cute! The way it's curled up there.




Mmm ^-^


******************************************************************

Advertisements work for me.


While I was confined in my room during my chicken pox infliction, I saw a tv commercial about Pastamania's food delivery.



On Friday night (this was April 8), I ordered food delivery from an Italian resto which was expensive and super yucky. It left me very disappointed.


On Saturday night, I was very hungry and feeling rebellious. I didn't want to eat anything bland anymore! So, I decided to order from Pastamania, which only required minimum order of SGD10.


I ordered pizza and veggie pasta (per dish cost less thagt SGD7, so I had to order 2 items).


Less than an hour after placing the order on the Pastamania App, the doorbell rang. My food!


I was quite pleased with the order. The food wasn't spectacular, but it was good enough. I shelled out about SGD15. (That included the delivery fee, and my tip).

No comments: