Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I Ate

I would never starve myself. So weak as I was, I cooked myself potato carrot misua soup.
On another day, when my flatmate has bought me my requested pork ribs, I cooked a pot of pork rib with wintermelon and watercress soup.


Both soups didn't have any salt in it. I cooked a pot each time, and each pot lasted me the whole day.
My banana and orange
Last night, Friday, I felt I was well already. Well and super hungry! There's nothing to eat at home, nothing to cook too.


So I searched the net for healthier delivery options.


I saw this roomservice.com.sg, which has a list of restaurants that does delivery.

I decided on Italian. Boy, was it expensive. SGD48 for my dinner (that's inclusive of the SGD10 delivery charge)
It was a feast! Salmon with mashed potato, spinach salad with pine nuts and some cheese, italian bread basket.

I was super disappointed though. The only thing I liked was the spinach sans the pine nuts, and the mashed potato. Everything else pretty much sucked.


The salmon wasn't fresh, but fine, I could forgive that.. The bread was yucky! It was oily, and you could taste the stale fishy oil. It was hard to chew, and I have a feeling it's atleast a day old already.


It's just bread man, c'mon! and even that tasted bad. Grrr.


No comments: