Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Not Going Back!




Braised kangaroo meat.



Buffalo wings



My snapper fillet cooked in paper.


************************************************************


We went back to The House of Robert Timms tonight after watching Limitless.



My friends ordered the shrimp pasta, kangaroo meat and buffalo wings.



I ordered the snapper fillet (I had to eat soft food because of my recent tooth extraction).

Everything smelled nice, everything looked appealing, but...the taste was just lacking. I didn't like my fish. The fish broth was okay, but the fish itself was, well, just plain fish.



I don't know how the other dishes taste like, but when I asked my friend if she liked the food, she said she didn't.



Well, we gave it a try.. ate there twice, but it's just not worth going back a third time.

No comments: