Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chatime





Newly opened tea store at Velocity Mall. Had I been well that time, I would've queued up on the first day. I love trying out new things!


So, today, I finally decided to go and try it out. After all, my chicken pox diet is over (It's been a month already).


I bought the Chatime Roasted Milk tea because it's one of their recommended drinks.


I could taste the 'roast' factor in the drink. I guess it's okay, but not sure if I chose the right combination though. 50% sugar and 70% less ice.


Actually, I find their choices a bid more troublesome. For most stores, you get to choose your sugar level. If you want it 10%, 50% 70% sugar... you get the drift.


For Chatime, it's the reverse. From what I can remember, it's:

30% less sugar, 70% less sugar

40% less ice, 70% less ice.


So, you'd have to compute what's left.

For example, 70% less sugar, so it means it's only 30% sugar. But why make it so complicated?

Just give the percentage option of what you want, darn it.


No comments: