Friday, April 29, 2011

New Discoveries, New Love

Hada Labo - "One Drop Locks up an Ocean" "1 sold every 4 seconds in Japan!"
I saw their ad somewhere, and you know me, I'm a sucker for these things.
I bought a bottle, thinking that to counter the scars from chicken pox, I want to make the rest of my face super clear and super smooth (I wish!).

It didn't make my skin clearer,(but) I've only been using it for 3 days plus it's really just for hydration more than anything else.

I'm pleased with this product. My skin is so much softer, and it's true, that after you apply, you'll feel your skin go boing boing (as in bouncy).

My skin is now smooth.. now I just have to look for a product to make it clear.

Banana crumble from Cedele. I'm in the crumble-lovin phase. I don't know why, but I've been craving it for days.

This one is good. I love it.


At last, I found this case!
Tibby, you've got a new shirt.


Thunder tea rice. I tried this for lunch, and I bought it again for dinner. So nice!


Apple crumble from Hans. This is very nice too, better than Spinelli, at half the price.


No comments: