Friday, April 22, 2011

Food, As Usual

Farewell dinner for a new friend who's going back to Manila. April 15,2011.

We ate at Dian Xiao Er, Marina Square and ordered their healthy set meal. So sweet of my friends to go along with this set meal. I had to eat clean (no fried, no soy sauce, no chicken, no seafood, no egg etc) because I just had chicken pox. And they say a clean diet is needed to ensure that the marks would heal/won't become darker (and for whatever reasons that old folks have)

This set meal had steamed fish (the only acceptable seafood), mixed mushrooms and vegetables.

I skipped the other dish, which was the duck.




Meatless minestrone and half order of caesar salad (my favorite) from Soup Spoon. This was lunchtime.


At Munch, Marina Baly Link Mall.

Salmon with 2 sides - salad with pumpkin and salad with pear and feta.



Baked Spud at Potato Depot, Raffles City. (This was before I got chicken pox)

I ordered the spud with bacon bits and cheese.


This was so filling.



No comments: