Friday, April 22, 2011

House of Robert Timms




Awww..so cute.






After watching Rio last Saturday night, my friends and I were on our way home when we passed by a new restaurant at Somerset. The House of Robert Timms.


The desserts displayed looked nice, and if my friends weren't game to eat supper, I would've bought some take-outs.


But, they were game, so we went in and ordered 1 dessert each.


I ordered the lemon bundt with vanilla ice cream, my friends ordered the chocolate bundt with ice cream and pavlova with berries and berry ice cream.

That's my share.

*************************************************************

Actually, I didn't like any of the desserts. I disliked the pavlova the most, because it felt so trans-fatty and a real waste of calories. The lemon bundt was too sour (considering I like tarty desserts). The chocolate bundt was just so-so.


But, food-wise, I think they have an array of interesting dishes. Kangaroo meat, croc meat, barramundi.. so, I'm willing to try the dishes. Never mind the desserts.

No comments: