Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blogging Postponed

I got home pretty late/pretty early tonight/today.. it's only 1:33am, but I'm already so sleepy, so I guess there won't be any blogging tonight.

Before my brain auto discards the following blog topics, I better jot it down.

- uh huh, I can't recall anything of significance now except my radish cake experiment.. wait...

(after consulting my iphone for stored photos...)

1. Yan Ting Dimsum lunch review
2. Ku Ra Japanese resto review
3. Fruit Paradise review (ah, the best fruit pie/tart!)
4. Jolibee yum burger. Yum!
5. Damn addictive balls
6. Happy bolo and my sudden addiction to Japanese cookies for kids
7. Jolog's mamon.. reminds me of Goldilocks
8. Tax refund. Hip hip hooray!
9. Hong Kong Delights mango freeze (or something) review
10. Senor Burrito review (after failing to eat this 2 months ago, I finally got the chance last Friday).
11. Sweet Auntie, always so thoughtful
12. The radish cake experiment. Pass or fail?
13. Gerry's grill at Marina Bay Sands. I enjoyed the food! *to include the R-rated blooper I made*
14. Mobile charger
15. Teenage girl trying to act cool, leaving parents behind. Was I ever like that?
16. My friend's Nemeko Neko gift.

Tomorrow, after I run some errands, I'll come back home and start my blogging.

No comments: