Sunday, April 10, 2011

Justin Bieber Concert

I'm an Assistant Account Manager, and one of my roles is to be my client's secretary. The client needed 3 Justin Bieber tickets, and it's nearly sold out at the Sistic Ticketing Office. What was left were those seats with restricted views. So, my client saw this site - Craiglist - which was like a buy and sell site. Someone was selling Bieber tickets, prime seats too. Problem was, er were: 1. I couldn't be sure if it's not a fraud thing 2. I had to pay in cash 3. I had to meet up with the seller. So, I was hesitant at first.. the seller asked if I could meet her at Orchard the same night when we made the deal, which was two Mondays ago, 28Mar2011. I couldn't make it at 7pm, so she asked if I could pick up the tickets from their home. Well, for me it was a good idea. If I know where they live, then atleast there's bigger possibility that it's not a fraud (unless the seller wants me in her area, and rob me or whatever). Anyway, I went to the sellers home at Sommerville Park, Farrer Drive. Damn, this was super far. I got off at Commonwealth MRT and took the taxi. The place is actually an expat compound, and the sellers turned out to be caucasians. Apparently, the husband and wife hastily bought tickets for their daughters without telling each other, and so they had duplicate tickets. As a reward for the hour plus trip, I ate at Lu Guang Xiao Zhen (by The Asian Kitchen), ION Orchard.
I ordered the eggy bowl, which I've been craving for months
and the wolfberry soup. Yum yum!
The Bieber tickets.

SGD201 each.

1 comment:

7107 Reasons to Love Pinas! said...

I would suggest that you never do that again.