Sunday, April 10, 2011

So Embarrassing


Normal looking shoes "Hahaha!" laughed the shoe.
The transparent tape to the rescue!
One of my cute purple flats from Pretty Fit. I rarely get to wear this because of the color, so it's just stored inside the shoe cabinet.
It looked okay, and I even inspected the heels before I left for the office
Then, when I got to the office, I felt something weird. I wiggled my foot, and waaaaah!
It was horrible!

Tape to the rescue again.

Usually, I'd wear sandals to work and change into heels once I'm in the office.

But since it was a Friday, I wore the purple flats from home to office, and I didn't have extra shoes in the office.

During my lunch break, I had to go shoe shopping.

This was my emergency purchase. It's not so polished looking, but it was on sale (SGD19), and I could use it on weekends.


***********************************************************

If I remember correctly, the two horrid events happened within the same week. Reason why I had to shop for replacement office shoes.

No comments: