Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday Nomnom



Snack: My cheese sausage prata and lemongrass orange juice.. Yummy!
Sausage was cheesy, and the prata had that perfect crispness. Only this particular Go-go Franks dude at Ion can cook it that way.

At Awfully Chocolate, ION

Not too sweet, just right.. But not enough moisture. The chocolate cake from Hungry Pac (Philippines) is so much better.

I ordered a seafood rice box from Bonchon 4 Fingers. Their specialty is the chicken wing, but I've tasted that before and it's a bit too tough for my teeth.. so I tried the seafood set, anyway I just wanted to try the rice because my colleague said it's nice..

Wow! this is a lot! Calamari and prawn in soy garlic

This is so far the best take-out food I've eaten. The shrimp were tasty and crispy, and the calamari were super tender.. The rice was flavourful, especially when mixed together with the shrimp or calamari. Perfect! I love it! I can't wait for Thursday to take out a box and enjoy it at home.

No comments: