Sunday, November 28, 2010

How I Spent My Saturday

Maggi mee with egg... I missed this...
A big drop of blood and my injured middle finger.

5 deep cuts and my shriveled skin (caused by the plaster)
***********************************************************
I woke up before 10am still feeling flu-ish. Worse that what I've been feeling for the past week.
So I decided to cook myself a pot of porridge so that I could eat my bioflu medicine.
I did just that and thought I would feel better.
At around 330pm, I made an appointment with my friend to meet at the new Serangoon mall, but at 4pm, I was feeling weak.
In the end, I had to skip the whole mall-hopping thing and just force myself to sleep. It was difficult to fall asleep though, because of my scratchy throat.
Now at 12:54am, I'm feeling a bit better.. but just about 65% recovered.
**********
I washed my aircon's filter today because the red light on my unit was on, meaning it's dirty already. After putting back the cleaned filter, the red light was still one. So I tried to wipe off the dust on the unit itself.
I saw some dust on the grid thingy and tried to wipe off the dust with a downward stroke but my finger got cut by the metal which was pointing upwards. I shrieked and rushed to the toilet and put my finger under the running water. For about 3 solid minutes of pinching and pressing my finger, the blood kept oozing out. I was scared.. but thankfully, it eventually stopped.
I'm not usually afraid of blood, it's just that 3 minutes of blood dripping was just too long.
Anyway, that was my Saturday. I'm off to bed now, and looking forward to wake up to a great Sunday! (before it becomes Monday again... groan)

1 comment:

Admin said...

should take stronger medicine, better visit the doc(western or chinese), temporary lng effect ng paracetamols, shouldnt let flu to last for a week.