Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stubborn Girl

Sad sad sad. and irritated.

*******************************************************************
So there I was, at Vivo City, on a Friday night.

I was there to look for an earring holder for my friend. I ended up buying a pair of shoes for myself. In the wrong size.

I was walking towards Harbour Front mall when I saw the big poster with '18 dollars!' on it. Wow, 18 dollars for a pair of URS shoes. I need black shoes.

I went in, and saw two pairs I liked. The other one was a size too big, and since it was just so-so, I let it go.

But there was another pair, Elle pumps (which were being sold inside that URS store) , that I really wanted!

They only had size 36 and 38, and I'm a consistent size 37. Stubborn girl that I am, I still insisted on buying. I planned to just buy those heel stickies to tighten up the shoes.

I went to Watson's afterwards to buy 3 pairs of stickies and went to the toilet to try it on. I have low eq, I couldn't wait until I get home.

Aaaaargh! It's still too loose.

Now I have no choice but to sell off the shoes, or give it away. I just don't want to see them anymore.

Sniff. I liked that pair...

No comments: