Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Just Not Enough

Take away from a seafood place at Geylang hawker centre.. It's hawker, but can cause each person SGD80 for seafood.
Big claw.

Gigantic serving of salad from Salad Stop, OUB Centre. Salad + Juice = about 12 dollars.
Greens with vermicelli, mango, carrot, tomato plus extra order of cajun shrimp in lemongrass dressing.

**********************************************************************
I realised one thing yesterday.. Sandwich for lunch, I can still survive.. But salad for lunch.. I cannot! I was very full after my salad meal, but come dinnertime, I was so famished and felt so deprived that I ate 1 smoked ham sandwich from Peck, and a big crab claw and some beehoon from my friend's (aka flatmate) take home pack.

If I had some chips and chocolates with me, I would've gulped them down too.

No comments: