Saturday, November 27, 2010

Food

Spicy tuna ciabatta sandwich at Romulus, Vivo City
Original pretzel with cheddar cheese dip. I think just go to Auntie Anne's.

Huuuuuge pizza from Peperoni Pizzeria at Greenwood Avenue, Hillcrest Park (Bukit Timah area)

Really huuuuuge! and so many flavours.. not just your regular hawaiian, supreme, meatlovers...

Bentendo Japanese Pasta & Cafe at Great World Mall. (Similar concept as Pasta de Waraku)

Hamburger pizza.. yum.
Salmon with salmon roe pasta in soy sauce. Quite yummy actually, and the roe was really crunchy and liquidy inside. Too bad I don't like smoked salmon. I mean I like salmon, but it has to be cooked.
Had lunch at this place before watching Harry Potter, for free! Thanks to our sponsor for sharing the tickets and its inclusive popcorn and drinks with us.
I'm just so happy to see that there's a big movie theater in Singapore.. not like the usual theater size in the other GV or Cineleisure cinemas.
Vanilla frosty.

Eggy rice at ION.. The resto near Burger King. The one you see when you get up from the escalator.
I love their eggy rice!
Jia Xiang Mien.

Noodle place at United Square



The suggested sauce combination.

Beef ball soup. Actually, it's not so bad.. it's just that it's too oily, and just when I'm supposedly on a diet.

No comments: