Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sick


I'm getting sicker by the day.. my neck has been really stiff since last week, but I thought it's because of my monthly visitor. But the visitor has gone, and my neck is still painful.


My throat has been very dry and scratchy since yesterday, my bones are aching, and I get cold easily.. especially when I pass thru that freakingly cold stretch before One Raffles Quay.


My hands are quivering too, and sometimes I feel my heart is not beating as fast as it should.


I really wanted to eat porridge tonight, but the thought of cooking a pot for about 20 minutes just didn't sit well with me so I bought Campbell's light pasta and vegetable soup instead (which is supposedly msg free).


How I miss my mom's caring presence!


PS.. Nope, I won't be going on sick leave. I never do.. and I don't know why I can't bring myself to take leave. Sigh. This guilty feeling. I'm always guilty, always afraid to make other people's lives harder. Darn it.

No comments: