Saturday, November 13, 2010

One Day I'm Going to Throw You Out of The Window

I finally bought a digital weighing scale. I'm going to face one of my petty fears - to know my weight!
Aaaargh, there's so much plastic wraps!

I prefer it in lbs, because I'm really not used to kg, unless when buying fresh produce or ingredients. (1 kg of lean pork. 1/2 kg of live prawns)
****************************************************************
2.7 years later, and I've gained weight. (I'm going to be defensive and say that my clothes still fit though). My BMI is still within the normal range, but.. this cannot be!
I'm really going to cut down on food intake. A month after, if I haven't shed some pounds, I'm going to smash the weighing scale or throw it out the window.

3 comments:

Admin said...

ano bers, ganun? hehehe

Back in Davao said...

Ganun na nga. Hehe.. Pero mukhang di ko itatapon na, kasi as of this morning 3lbs na ang nabawas. Nag reflect na yung real weight ko kaya medyo happy nako. hehe

Admin said...

real weight? .... nadadaan pala sa death threat ang weighing scales. :-p