Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Pazzion


Been visiting Pazzion shoe store for about 2 years now (once in a while only though, because I know their shoes are expensive)

And now, I finally own my first pair.


It's a pair of red heels!

It's sooo difficult to buy a good pair of red shoes.. because it couldn't be too red or too flashy.

The redness of my shoes isn't too much, it has a bow though, which adds to its cuteness.

I bought red shoes because I wear a lot of blacks in the office.. it's to add more life to my outfit.
It's SGD66 bucks for this pair. Darn, I really should start managing my expenses..

3 comments:

Admin said...

wow red stilleto! mala gretchen ka nyan...sa magkaribal... ehehehe

Back in Davao said...

hehehe.. nanunuod ka pala nun?

Admin said...

di naman ako nnood nun, sa the buzz ko lng npnood dati, hehehe.