Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Last Bag Purchase For the Year

Another store I've been window shopping at before. Never bought their clothes because it's too expensive.. But, I noticed their shoe designs are pretty nice.. and recently, I noticed one of their bags, which was super adorable too.
My bag's bag.

It's made of lamb skin, and is super soft. So soft that I'm afraid if I'm not careful, one of my rings might scratch it, or worse, tear a portion off.

So cute! Again, she's just not photogenic. I think most of my bags are not photogenic.

It's sgd190 (a bit pricey, I know.. but think about it.. Longchamp's small tote is already 200+, and it's only canvas. This is made of lambskin, lambskin!).. A bit irritating though, there's a couple of Korean kiosks that sells leather goods, and they're selling the same bag! I haven't seen them selling black though.. so far I've seen the white and pink, I think. They're selling it at sgd170 with a note on the price tag that its usual price is sgd195. whew! I would cry if they're selling it at sgd100.

A girl is a girl is a girl. The urge to buy shoes and bags is sooo difficult to control.