Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm 99% Recovered!

Hello! I'm back!

A week after, and my body has recuperated nicely. *Clap clap* to my body's antibodies. They've done a marvelous job! I don't think what I got was the common flu virus, it's something slightly stronger, but my body was able to fight it!

I know, I'm really stubborn.. I've been told to take leave from work, but I just can't.. and the real reason is: *getting red in the face*... my things and files are super messy! I cannot bring myself to call in and tell my work partner to look at my things. It's too embarrassing! There. Now you know.

The solution for that would be to clean up my things.. but, this is so much easier said than done.
I can work efficiently, but I'm really not good with filing.

Anyway, the most important thing for now is, I'm back to my old self!

No comments: