Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yogurt Ranking

Melted banana boat from Yami Yogurt (I got 2 comments from my colleagues). SGD4 and you get 3 smalls yogurt mounds (choose your flavor), watermelon and papaya bits plus fruity pebbles (because I don't like nuts)
This must be the flavored one.. I like the natural better though
Generous portion

Strawberry, grape and choc chip topping. More of a hindrance than a delight.

It's actually in a clear squarish plastic cup, and it's put inside the J.Cool box for presentation
Looks big, but it's quite hollow inside

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love yogurt, and I've eaten from quite a few stores. Quite a lot, actually. I've tried almost all the yogurt that's out in the market (both the mushy one [I won't mention the stores, because I prefer soft serve] and the soft serve type) . If I see it, I will try it.

Here are my rankings then (For soft-serve frozen yogurt):
1. Yoguru (Raffles City Basement)
2. Red Mango (Suntec)
3. Yami Yogurt (Everywhere)


Here are my rankings now:
1. Yami Yogurt - the taste is balanced, tangy and sweet.
2. Red Mango - it's a bit sweet with not much of that tangy kick. but the texture is nice.
3. Yoguru - I found it too sweet, and too creamy that it's almost like eating ice cream/whipped cream
4. J.CO Yogurt - too sour (like some kind of cheese), the texture is similar to a sherbet, put it in your mouth and it crumbles instead of melt.

No comments: