Thursday, September 24, 2009

If I Won The Lottery...

System 7 (The numbers are computer generated)


1. I would resign
2. Travel some
3. Buy properties both in Singapore and Philippines
4. Buy LV and Chanel and Dior for myself
5. Buy my mom LV
6. Buy whatever Tiffany
7. Help the poor
7. Buy stuff for loved ones
8. Start a business
9. Place a portion in TMD or whatever capital protected fund with dividends. The dividends I will donate
10. Enjoy life

Of course this is just daydreaming...

Reality is, I have to sleep soon because tomorrow I'm the lone service officer for 8 Relationship Managers and a Team Head! (Because of a test they're doing in the Bank) Gak! I can't even begin to explain how stressful this is going to be.

2 comments:

Smarter Than Ever said...

You could've bought a cup of yogurt with the money you spent on the lottery ticket.

Back in Davao said...

But if I win, I could buy the whole yogurt store =P